Atlanta-based TSW, an award-winning planning, architecture, and landscape architecture firm located in Midtown Atlanta, has an opening in our Planning Studio.
We are seeking an entry-level/junior COMMUNITY PLANNER and/or DESIGNER to work on a range of policy and design projects in a variety of contexts ranging from urban to rural. The candidate must have a graduate degree in City Planning, Landscape Architecture, Architecture, or a related field, or at least two years of relevant experience in planning. Responsibilities will include preparing downtown, corridor, comprehensive, and small area studies, conducting public outreach, land planning, assisting with codes and ordinances, producing graphics, and project management support.
We hope/expect that the selected candidate will:
- Have knowledge of and passion for community planning
- Write clearly and concisely
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Be comfortable engaging directly with community members and have public speaking skills
- Demonstrate graphic layout and graphic design experience, particularly in development of maps and planning documents
- Show initiative and have a proactive approach to work
- Enjoy an innovative, creative work environment
All applicants should have working knowledge of software including: ArcMap Pro, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint. Additionally, Photoshop, SketchUp, and AutoCAD, are desirable, but not required. Proficiency in a foreign language is a plus!
Materials must be received before 5:00 PM on Friday, February 24th, 2023, to be considered.
If interested, visit If you are interested, please visit our website www.tsw-design.com and go to CONNECT in the menu, scroll down, and click on Join the Team to upload a resume and graphic samples. All attachment(s) with a total size larger than 10 MB must be provided via a downloadable link in the body of the email.