Atlanta-based TSW (www.tsw-design.com), an award-winning architecture, planning, and landscape architecture firm located in Midtown Atlanta, has an immediate opening in our Architecture Studio.
We are seeking a full-time PROJECT ARCHITECT to work on a range of projects, including retail, office, multifamily, and ecclesiastical. Candidates must have good communication skills and will interact directly with clients. The candidate will need to demonstrate that he or she has been a Project Manager on at least five projects and knows how to put a Construction Document set together. The candidate will also need to have leadership skills and effective project team management capabilities.
We expect the selected candidate will:
- Be a registered architect with 5-8 years of relevant experience in architecture
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
- A 5-year Bachelor of Architecture or a Master of Architecture Degree from an accredited college
- Have knowledge of and passion for architecture and design that is “regional modern” or “transitional modern”
- Have knowledge of building and life safety codes;
- Enjoy an innovative work environment; and
- Have sound overall design skills and is a problem solver.
All applicants should have a proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
If interested, visit If you are interested, please visit our website www.tsw-design.com and go to CONNECT in the menu, scroll down, and click on Join the Team to upload a resume and graphic samples. All attachment(s) with a total size larger than 10 MB must be provided via a downloadable link in the body of the email.