TSW, a multidisciplinary design firm is hiring a full-time landscape designer with 2+ years of experience to work for our Tulsa office.
This role will involve work in the private and public sectors in the Southern US, including urban design, park master planning, park design, mixed use residential developments, and streetscape design. Our ideas are context driven and curated to meet the needs of each client. We are seeking a candidate with critical thinking skills who is enthusiastic, creative, attentive to detail, and skilled in design and construction document production. Candidates must have flexibility to meet demanding project schedules and be motivated to work as necessary with the project team to meet project deadlines.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a strong interest in problem solving related to design and the built environment.
- Have the skills necessary to assist multiple project managers to develop designs from concept through construction documentation on complex, deadline driven projects.
- Provide landscape design, graphic, and technical production and have demonstrated experience transitioning designs from hand sketches to CAD drawings.
- Have interest and experience preparing landscape construction documents and planting plans, including developing and preparing permit drawings and understanding of and desire to work on grading and drainage design.
- Assist project managers with construction administration, including coordination with contractors, assisting with material selection, and responding to questions that arise in the field.
- Candidates shall have a minimum of 2 years of professional work experience in a Landscape Architecture practice preparing landscape construction plans.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work for TSW in the US without employer sponsorship.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and construction document production with working knowledge of Sketchup, Adobe InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and strong goal driven work ethic.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented team player with the desire to contribute to a positive work environment.
If you are interested, please visit our website www.tsw-design.com and go to CONNECT in the menu, scroll down, and click on Join the Team to upload a resume and graphic samples.