TSW, an award-winning architecture, planning, and landscape architecture firm located in Atlanta, Georgia has an immediate opening in our Architecture Studio.
We are seeking a full-time PROJECT ARCHITECT to work on a wide variety of mixed use, civic, residential, and community projects.
We expect the selected candidate will have:
- Architecture experience with mixed use design, civic, residential, and community projects
- A minimum of 8-years experience with an architecture firm
- A license to practice architecture
- A 5-year Bachelor of Architecture or a Master of Architecture Degree from an accredited college
- Have knowledge of and passion for architecture and design that is “regional modern” or “transitional modern”
- Have knowledge of building and life safety codes
- Enjoy an innovative work environment
- Have sound overall design skills and is a problem solver
- All applicants should have a proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
If interested, please visit our website www.tsw-design.com and go to CONNECT in the menu, scroll down, and click on Join the Team to upload a resume and graphic samples.