Internship programs are extremely valuable resources for both interns and firms. Interns can test the waters of their upcoming degree field and firms can test out potential future employees. TSW’s internship program has seen a lot of success since its implementation. We hire students who show a strong degree of ingenuity and creativity and willingness to work on all aspects of real-world projects.
We are looking for the following skills in our interns:
- Possess strong graphic skills, such as drawing, map making, graphic design, and document production
- Have a professional background in planning, architecture, or landscape architecture, which may include a degree or on-going studies in applicable areas
- Enjoy an innovative work environment
- Enjoy working with the public at community charrettes or workshops
- Possess strong communication skills
- Write clearly and concisely
Internships are paid and depending on your school, academic credit may be available.
Click here to read about some of our recent interns.