Woody is a community planner who engages neighborhoods, towns, and college campuses to create master plans for a sustainable future. His areas of expertise include community outreach, mapping, campus space analysis, and land use planning. Woody has experience in both the private and public sectors and is fluent in Spanish.
Among his recent efforts are neighborhood planning along the Atlanta BeltLine, a Strategic Plan for the City of Decatur, work with the award-winning Livable Centers Initiative, and numerous higher education plans in Georgia and Tennessee. Woody does not own a car and is an avid pedestrian.
- Society of College and University Planners, Chair of Membership for the Southern Region
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- LEED AP
- Master of City & Regional Planning, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2007
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Wake Forest University, 2003
- American Planning Association
- Congress for the New Urbanism
- Society for College and University Planning