Adam Williamson, a principal with TSW, is a planner and landscape architect, specializing in the planning and design of livable communities and sustainable developments.
Adam has experience in directing projects in both the public and private sector. He has broad experience with facilitating the public involvement process. His focus on implementation of projects range from catalytic projects to complete street design to park design. Adam has designed projects in many states and has international experience in places, including Costa Rica, India, China, and Nicaragua.
- Registered Landscape Architect: GA, SC
- LEED AP
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, University of Georgia, School of Environmental Design, 1997
- American Planning Association
- Congress for the New Urbanism
- The Urban Land Institute
- American Society of Landscape Architects
When I’m not at the office, you’ll find me…rafting, biking, skiing and hiking.