Alex is a community planner and architectural intern specializing in urban design. His areas of expertise include zoning codes, overlay districts, design guidelines, mapping, 3d modeling, and community planning.
Prior to joining the firm in 2014, Alex worked on a number of design-related planning projects including Clayton County’s Highway 138 Design Guidelines, Newton County’s Salem Road Overlay, and the City of Lithonia’s form-based code. In his time at TSW, Alex has worked on the North Buckhead Master Plan and the Cherokee Street Corridor Gateway for the City of Kennesaw.
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- LEED BD+C
- Master of City & Regional Planning, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2008
- Master of Architecture, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Brown University, 2001
- American Planning Association
- Georgia Planning Association
When I’m not at the office, you’ll find me…hauling my kids on my bike.