Jia Li joined TSW in November 2006 as a community planner and since worked in the planning studio on both public sector and private development projects. Before came to TSW, Jia worked as a planner at City of Atlanta’s Department of Planning and Community Development for more than three years. With a background in Urban Design and Planning, Jia provides a range of skills, including master planning, urban design, GIS, Livable Centers Initiatives studies, and redevelopment plans. She also has excellent hand and computer graphic skills. Jia is now working remotely from Shanghai, China.
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- LEED AP
- Bachelor of City Planning, Tianjin University, China, 1999
- Master of City Planning, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2004
- American Planning Association
- Congress for the New Urbanism
- Georgia Planning Association